8/25/22 — As if The Moment of Truth Summit was not explosive enough, in the above video Pete Santilli cuts through all the fog and reports on THREE additional earth shattering developments that flew under the radar in Mike Lindell’s surprise 2020 Election PCAP disclosure during the summit.
- FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery reportedly built a bug into his advanced surveillance software that alerted him to its use by the FBI/CIA/NSA beyond the bounds of his contract with them, including use by China.
- Not only has Mike Lindell acquired the 2020 Election PCAPS but the Lindell Management company has acquired Dennis Montgomery’s advanced surveillance and election monitoring software technology itself.
- They have reportedly activated DUAL DEAD MAN’S SWITCHES that will release ALL the 2020 Election PCAP data if either Dennis Montgomery or Mike Lindell are taken down.
- The FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower supplied PCAPS were not released at the previous Cyber Symposium due to a “State Secrets” gag order.
- Lindell reportedly had the previously verified PCAPS further verified by Jeff O’Donnell.
- Live on air, Lindell’s lawyer filed a court motion to lift the gag order and allow the release of the 2020 Election PCAPS.
In Surprise Announcement Lindell Reveals FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower Supplied PCAPS Were Held under “State Secrets” Gag Order — Files Motion to Release Live On Air
NOTE: In the following quoted excerpts, all highlighting and links were added to call attention to key points and supporting material.
Do you know how many people in this country — people I didn’t even know, people — friends of mine that were friends of a friend — they would reach out to my family members and say “Will you tell him that he’s getting duped? He’s getting duped. This Dennis Montgomery is a fake and a fraud.”— Mike Lindell
Mike Lindell then shocked the world in the below surprise segment near the end of the Moment of Truth Election Fraud Summit when his team explained what happened to the 32 terabytes of 2020 election PCAPS, why they were not released, where he got them, and what he intends to do with them now.
So, the big question is who is Dennis Montgomery? And as Mike said earlier, everybody who was approaching him, his family members, me, they were all saying that he was a fraud.
And that’s just not true.— Kurt Olsen, Attorney
Investigative Reporters Sara Carter & John Solomon Reveal on Hannity FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower Lawsuit Against the Government for Allegedly Illegally Spying on Americans Worse than Snowden Revealed
Mike Lindell’s lead attorney, Kurt Olsen, played an explosive interview from 6/6/2017 with investigative reporters Sara Carter & John Solomon on Hannity. Carter & Solomon were reporting on their investigation into a national security whistleblower disclosure magnitudes larger than that of Edward Snowden by an NSA/CIA contractor named Dennis Montgomery. The FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower had filed a lawsuit against the FBI/CIA/NSA including Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mueller, Obama and others, claiming a “longstanding pattern and practice of conducting illegal, unconstitutional surveillance on millions of Americans” using surveillance spying technology that he developed for foreign surveillance and allegedly turning it inward to spy on American Citizens.
We have a man tonight that filed a lawsuit that walked out of the NSA, CIA and FBI with 47 hard drives, 600 million documents that were classified. This is way larger than Snowden. He gave it back to the FBI and said “The reason I took them is because I want to sit down and show you all these mass civil liberties [violations].” And nobody’s heard about this in the last two years. I think it’s a pretty important story and it goes to this larger issue of how much abuse may be going on beneath the intelligence community’s cover, and we need to get an answer about how often our identities are compromised, how often our privacy’s affected. We’ve been looking at this for three months and there’s a lot of concrete evidence, facts, that there are violations going on that need to be addressed.— John Solomon, Investigative Reporter
You have an ex-intel contractor suing Comey, saying that the FBI, on a mass scale, covered up mass civil liberties violations against Americans, and he has evidence.— Sean Hannity
We have seen the itemized reports of the 47 [hard drives] and we posted them on our website at circa.com, of the itemized list of hard drives that he gave to the FBI, signed by the FBI. We have all the documentation to show this. And, think about this Sean. He said — and I just spoke to him before I came to see you. He said he unmasked, with the technology that he had with the NSA, over 20 million Americans, 600 million documents. He said if you stack those up, that’s 30 miles high. 30 miles high, but over 20 million Americans and I said well what was it you were unmasking? He said everything, from their bank accounts, their homes, their records, phone conversations, emails, he was able to take down every single firewall and it was so distressing because this is what he was directed to do. And when he tried to do the right thing, and he did, in his opinion, the right thing and got the immunity agreement from the FBI.
The FBI decided to not move forward, to not move forward with that investigation.[When asked by Hannity if Comey knew.]
According to Dennis Montgomery who is alleging that all of this happened and who is willing — he said “I am more than willing to tell anybody, to face anyone, face Comey, face former director Robert Muller,” who was working with the FBI at the time when he began his work, because he’s spent 9 years, 9 years working with them. Started out with the FBI. Then went on into the FBI/CIA/NSA realm. And so, when he began this, he said that he was willing to talk to anyone and testify before anybody, face Clapper, face Brennan, face Comey, and he would not back down.— Sara Carter, Investigative Reporter
Did the FBI have evidence of a breach larger than Snowden? A lawsuit says yes.
by John Solomon and Sara A. Carter, June 6, 2017
The following is the article referenced by Carter & Solomon on the Hannity interview retrieved from the Internet Archive, as appeared on Circa.com 6/6/2017.
A former U.S. intelligence contractor tells Circa he walked away with more than 600 million classified documents on 47 hard drives from the National Security Agency and the CIA, a haul potentially larger than Edward Snowden’s now infamous breach.
And now he is suing former FBI Director James Comey and other government figures, alleging the bureau has covered up evidence he provided them showing widespread spying on Americans that violated civil liberties.
The suit, filed late Monday night by Dennis Montgomery, was assigned to the same federal judge who has already ruled that some of the NSA’s collection of data on Americans violates the U.S. Constitution’s Fourth Amendment, setting up an intriguing legal proceeding in the nation’s capital this summer.
Montgomery says the evidence he gave to the FBI chronicle the warrantless collection of phone, financial and personal data and the unmasking of identities in spy data about millions of Americans,.
“This domestic surveillance was all being done on computers supplied by the FBI,” Montgomery told Circa in an interview. “So these supercomputers, which are FBI computers, the CIA is using them to do domestic surveillance.“
Documents obtained by Circa outside of the lawsuit show that the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington in 2015 approved a grant of limited immunity for Montgomery so he could explain how he managed to walk out of his contract and the buildings he worked in with the classified material.
Montgomery alleges that more than 20 million American identities were illegally unmasked – credit reports, emails, phone conversations and Internet traffic, were some of the items the NSA and CIA collected.
He said he returned the hard drives to the FBI, a fact confirmed in government documents reviewed by Circa.
“They’re doing this domestic surveillance on Americans, running a project on U.S. soil,” Montgomery alleged. He did not disclose the classified name of the project but said he revealed all aspects of the project during his interview with the FBI.
“Can you imagine what someone can do with the information they were collecting on Americans, can you imagine that kind of power.”
Officials with the FBI and CIA declined to comment due to current and pending litigation.
The FBI contacts with Montgomery were encouraged by a senior status federal judge, who encouraged the two sides to meet rather than allow for any of the classified materials to leak, according to interviews Circa conducted.
Montgomery’s lawsuit, which included his lawyer, the well-known conservative activist Larry Klayman, alleges Montgomery provided extensive evidence to the FBI of illegal spying on Americans ranging from judges to businessman like the future President Donald Trump.
The suit did not offer specifics of any illegal spying, but it accused the bureau of failing to take proper actions to rectify Montgomery’s concerns.
Montgomery divulged to the FBI a “pattern and practice of conducting illegal, unconstitutional surveillance against millions of Americans, including prominent Americans such as the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen, and others such as Donald J. Trump, as well as Plaintiffs themselves,” Montgomery and Klayman alleged in their suit.
“Plaintiffs were assured that the FBI, under Defendant Comey, would conduct a full investigation into the grave instances of illegal and unconstitutional activity set forth by Montgomery. However, the FBI, on Defendant Comey’s orders, buried the FBI’s investigation because the FBI itself is involved in an ongoing conspiracy to not only conduct the aforementioned illegal, unconstitutional surveillance, but to cover it up as well,” the suit added.
Klayman and Montgomery also alleged that they have evidence that they themselves have been improperly spied upon by U.S. intelligence. The suit named numerous other defendants as well, including current NSA Director Mike Rogers, former CIA Director John Brennan and even former President Barack Obama.
Court records indicate the suit was assigned in Washington to U.S. District Judge Richard Leon, who in 2015 issued an historic ruling that the NSA’s past bulk collection of Americans’ phone records most likely violated the Constitution.
The agency has since ended that practice but the pending case, which is winding its way through appeals and motions, is likely to shine a light on whether Americans’ civil liberties were violated during more than a decade of the war on terror.
You can follow Sara A. Carter on Twitter @SaraCarterDC— by John Solomon and Sara A. Carter, June 6, 2017
[From the Internet Archive, as appeared on Circa.com 6/6/2017]
In His Own Words SWORN UNDER OATH — Who is FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery?
Lindell’s attorney, Curt Olsen, walked through some highlights from 194 pages of sworn affidavits and court documents detailing Dennis Montgomery’s deep and lengthy software development work as a contractor for the FBI/CIA/NSA.
3. For more than 45 years, I have been engaged in software development and written software focused on developing Data Compression (DC), Anomaly Detection (AD), Pattern Recognition (PR), Object Detection, Identification, and Tracking Technology, and Biometrics in analyzing massive volumes of electronic data.
4. In companies I started, we have developed and then licensed various technologies to the U.S. government intelligence agencies including (CIA), Department of Defense (DOD), SOCOM, Homeland Security (HS), Department of Advanced Naval Research (NAVY), and Air Force (AF).
9. In 2002, eTreppid was approached by representatives of the United States Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), who expressed interest in various surveillance technologies eTreppid had been developing. These federal government representatives conducted independent tests of eTreppid’s technology and then advised us that they had decided to integrate eTreppid’s DC, AD and PR technologies into various programs in the federal government’s intelligence community.
11. eTreppid Technologies was supplied millions of dollars of hardware by the FBI to begun [begin] our surveillance work. Or [Our] surveillance work was running on supplied computers by the FBI during my work in Reno NV.
12. eTreppid Technologies was awarded a surveillance contract by the CIA, DOD, Air Force, and Department of Homeland Security, starting in 2004.— Dennis Montgomery, from Sworn Affidavit
When Faced with Alleged Illegal Spying on Americans FBI/CIA/NSA Contractor Dennis Montgomery Becomes a Whistleblower
Attorney Olsen then recounted how Dennis Montgomery became an FBI/CIA/NSA whistleblower once he found that his surveillance tools had allegedly been illegally turned inward to spy on American Citizens, including members of Congress, members of the Supreme Court including Chief Justice Roberts, and many others including future President Donald Trump.
13. Beginning in 2005, I became aware that the CIA and the National Security Agency (NSA) had started using the eTreppid technology that I had developed for locating terrorists abroad to conduct surveillance of citizens of the United States, including members of the Supreme Court of the United States and thousands of other federal and state jurists, members of Congress, state officeholders, numerous public figures and religious leaders in the U.S., and other Americans.
16. Eight members of FBI, IRS and DEA raided Montgomery home and storage units looking for all evidence of FBI/CIA/NSA involvement in operating surveillance programs, foreign and domestic in Nevada that target foreign and domestic individuals, businesses, and elections. The US GOV would only supply the name of SA FBI Agent West. The US GOV refuses to produce the names of the other agents.
17. After three months of testimony, Judge Cooke concluded that Montgomery did nothing wrong and that the FBI file false affidavits, tampered with evidence they collected, made up false information against Montgomery, and that the FBI violated Dennis Montgomery constitutional rights. When Judge Sandoval (later Governor Sandoval) was confronted with illegal FBI/CIA/NSA domestic surveillance programs operating in NV, he recused himself.
20. On Jan 13, 2009, Blxware contracted with the us intelligence community to continue our prior work at eTreppid to be conducted at a new facility Fort Washington, Maryland, which was under the direction of James Clapper.
21.When I learned of CIA and NSA’s domestic surveillance using the technology I had developed, I filed whistleblower complaints with the Inspectors General of the CIA, Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Justice (DOJ), Air Force, Director of National Intelligence (DNI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and others. In those complaints, I objected to the misuse of this surveillance technology to monitor the private communications, bank records, attorney client communications, voting information and other private activities of American citizens.
25. On March 4, 2010 the DOJ and FBI raided the law offices of my attorney, Liner Law Firm, without a search warrant or any probably cause and seized millions of 22. During the eTreppid litigation, the Director of National Intelligence filed a motion asserting on behalf of the United States a states secrets privilege. In response, on August 29, 2007, the court entered a Protective Order that prohibited certain discovery in the eTreppid litigation. of attorney-client documents, us gov communications, election data collected in FBI/CIA/NSA domestic surveillance programs I worked in, including proof of us election surveillance and tampering. Seized documents and electronic media reflected voting machines manufacturers vulnerabilities to hacking. Voting machine manufacturers communications and intellectual property we hijacked by us gov numerous times over the years I worked in FBI/CIA/NSA surveillance programs, foreign and domestic.
30. On August 3, 2014, I met with Federal Judge Royce Lamberth in his office in the Federal Court House in DC with others present and discussed FBI/CIA/NSA domestic surveillance programs I worked in including election tampering and the abuses of high ranking US Gov officials who directed and supervised this illegal domestic surveillance I worked in, first in Reno NV and then at Ft. Washington MD. I presented information to him to support the claims I was making in my previous whistleblower complaints. I was seeking immunity to allow me to present my evidence of these super-secret surveillance programs I worked in. He reached out first to Senator Grassley and then to FBI General Counsel, James Baker. I provided Judge Lamberth proof of election interference both foreign and domestic. FBI General Counsel, James Baker, later denied any knowledge of such FBI/CIA/NSA domestic surveillance programs that I worked in, but had to walk back those comments in his testimony before a house committee on us gov surveillance matters.
31. On September 8, 2014, I had discussions with Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) staffers John Dickas and James Wolfe regarding targeting congressional members in FBI/CIA/NSA domestic surveillance programs I worked in.— Dennis Montgomery, from Sworn Affidavit
After All Government Watchdog Agencies Failed to Address Alleged Illegal Spying & Election Tampering FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery Turns to Patriot Mike Lindell
When the FBI/CIA/NSA whistleblower, Dennis Montgomery, found that all the government watchdog agencies that he brought allegedly illegal domestic surveillance and election tampering evidence would do nothing about it, he finally brought his evidence to American Patriot Mike Lindell.
39. In 2021, I agreed to convey certain assets that I acquired and developed for eTreppid and Blxware to Mike Lindell Management.— Dennis Montgomery, from Sworn Affidavit
2020 Election PCAPS Hidden Under “State Secrets Privilege” Protective Gag Order
Attorney Olsen related the facts that the Director of National Intelligence, John Negraponte, had made a motion and received a “State Secrets Privilege” protective gag order on the assets and materials from Dennis Montgomery’s eTreppid litigation. This apparently includes the terabytes of 2020 “Election Data” that have been acquired by Mike Lindell Management company.
22. During the eTreppid litigation, the Director of National Intelligence filed a motion asserting on behalf of the United States a states secrets privilege. In response, on August 29, 2007, the court entered a Protective Order that prohibited certain discovery in the eTreppid litigation.
40. In the recent 2020 elections, terabytes of data (“Election Data”) comprising internet transmissions sent during 2020 election were collected by the same technology I developed and previously licensed by us gov. US GOV or their agents continued to use the “election technology” I licensed to them previously. The US GOV has refused to pay license fees associated with technology as they continue to use the technology and have paid for in the past.
41. Because DOJ has asserted that the eTreppid Litigation Protective Order “remains in place” to “preclude disclosure of the categories of information and related materials described in the order,” I believed when I owned eTripped and Blxware, and continue to believe today, that DOJ asserts that the Protective Order applies to the FBI/CIA/NSA domestic surveillance data including Election Data, and that public disclosure of the Election Data would violate the Protective Order and the state secrets privilege.— Dennis Montgomery, from Sworn Affidavit
So, it was because the 2020 Election PCAPS apparently still fall under the eTreppid “State Secrets Privilege” protective gag order, that they were not released at the Cyber Symposium. In order to remedy that issue, attorney Kurt Olsen, on behalf of Mike Lindell, filed a new court motion, live during the Moment of Truth Summit to lift the gag order and finally allow the long awaited public release of 2020 Election PCAPS.
Chief Cyber Security Expert Reveals Major Exploitable Vulnerabilities in Election Machines which have Built-in Covert Backdoors
3. I am employed by a large defense contractor as a chief cyber security engineer and a subject-matter expert in cyber security. During my career, I have conducted security assessment, data analysis and security counterintelligence, and forensics investigations on hundreds of systems. My experience spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to FIS operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia. I have worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community (USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA, and the DHS I&A supporting counterintelligence, including supporting law enforcement investigations.
4. The USIC has developed the Hammer and Scorecard tools, which were released by Wiki Leaks and independently confirmed by Lt. Gen Thomas McInerney (USAF, retired), Kirk Wiebe, former NSA official and Dennis Montgomery, former CIA analyst). The Hammer and Scorecard capabilities are tradecrafts used by US intelligence analysts to conduct MITM [Man in the middle] attacks on foreign voting systems, including the Dominion Voting System (DVS) Democracy Suite and Systems and Software (ES&S) voting machines without leaving an electronic fingerprint. As such, these tools are used by nefarious operators to influence voting systems by covertly accessing DVS and altering the results in real-time and without leaving an electronic fingerprint. The DVS Democracy Suite Election Management System (EMS) consists of a set of applications that perform pre-voting and post-voting activities.
5. I have conducted data collection and forensic analysis using a combination of signals intelligence (SIGINT), human intelligence (HUMINT) and open source intelligence (OSINT) data associated with Chinese and other Foreign Intelligence Service (FIS) operators targeting US critical infrastructures. In that capacity, I have also conducted ethical hacking to support USIC missions.
6. I have performed forensic analysis of electronic voting systems, including the DVS Democracy Suite, ES&S (acquired by DVS), Scytl/SOE Software, and the Smartmatic systems used in hundreds of precincts in key battleground states. I have previously discovered major exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS and ES&S that permit a nefarious operator to perform sensitive functions via its built-in covert backdoor. The backdoor enables an operator to access to perform system updates and testing via the Internet without detection. However, it can also be used to conduct illicit activities such as shifting votes, deleting votes, or adding votes in real-time (Source: DVS Democracy Suite EMS Manual, version 5.11-CO::7, P.43). These events can take place through the Internet and without leaving a trace.
14. In my expert opinion, the combination of DVS, Scytl/SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic are vulnerable to data manipulation by unauthorized means. My judgment is based on conducting more than a dozen experiments combined with analyzing the 2020 Election data sets. Additionally, a number of investigators have examined DVS and reported their security findings (J. Schwartz, Scientific American
Journal, 2018; DEFCON 2019; L. Norden et. al, America’s Voting Machines at Risk, Brennan Center for Justice, NYU Law, 2014) confirming that electronic voting machines, including DVS have glaring security weaknesses that have remained unresolved.
17. I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible.— Dr. Navid Keshavarz-nia, sworn affidavit
Dr. Keshavarz’s sworn declaration was filed on 11/25/2020. The very next day he made a partial withdrawal of point 17. That was a rather strange event, which leads to an obvious question…
What could have possibly prompted him to do that?
I have reviewed the 2020 General Election data from NY Times and rendered an opinion based on my knowledge and experience in cyber security. However, without having physical access to the Dominion Voting System, Scytl, Smartmatic and other systems and software used in the 2020 election, it is impossible to conclude that the voting data in Georgia or other battleground states were altered to favor a particular candidate. As such, I was mistaken to conclude that exploitable vulnerabilities in these voting machines resulted in data being altered.— Dr. Navid Keshavarz-nia, partial withdrawal affidavit
As Kurt Olsen explained, he only withdrew part of his final conclusion. He did not withdraw anything else put forth in the declaration. And in his last line he simply states:
“I was mistaken to conclude that exploitable vulnerabilities in these voting machines resulted in data being altered.”
So, he’s doubling down on his finding of “exploitable vulnerabilities” in these voting machines, but conceding he can’t confirm they were exploited “without physical access.” Though his examination of the “2020 General Election data from NY Times” and his “knowledge and experience in cyber security” did allow him to “render an opinion” that they were exploited. But that can only be definitively confirmed with “physical access” to the actual voting machines used in the election.
But of course as we’ve seen over the past two years, neither the voting machine manufacturers nor the election officials will actually allow such access. Even in the Arizona audit, data was deleted from the machines before being turned over to the auditors and the routers were never allowed to be fully examined.
That leads to a very obvious question…
Why are the voting machine manufacturers and election officials fighting so hard to prevent such physical access that would enable cyber experts to confirm or deny that such exploitable vulnerabilities were exploited?
As shown in the documentary, [s]election.code, Colorado election clerk Tina Peters was arrested for taking a forensic backup of her election machine both before and after the Dominion “Trusted Build” update, which showed database manipulation and deletion of all access, security and election logs. So having “physical access” in that case appears to prove that those exploitable vulnerabilities were indeed exploited.
Maybe that’s why they fight it so hard?
- 03/19/2022 Mesa County, CO Report #3: Proof of Election Machine Manipulation – 87 Pages
- 02/28/2022 — Mesa County, CO Report #2: Proof of Election Machines Designed to Cheat – 146 Pages
- 09/15/2021 — Mesa County, CO Report # 1: Proof of Election Machine Coverup – 85 Pages
So, at this Point, Who is More Believable?
Ever since the Cyber Symposium, the fake news media has been in overdrive attempting to discredit FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery and cast doubt on both him and the 2020 election PCAPS he gave to Lindell, much as they tried to discredit Edward Snowden and his earth shattering disclosures. Some have even gone so far as to claim that neither Montgomery nor the PCAPS even exist. Others simply claim he’s a con artist and made everything up.
In the face of this constant onslaught of fake news, Mike Lindell had an additional cyber expert who was skeptical, Jeff O’Donnell (who examined the Mesa County, CO forensic disk images and wrote the CO reports), go out to meet with Dennis Montgomery and verify for himself that the PCAPS were indeed legitimate and from the 2020 election. He also confirmed their authenticity.
We have already seen many instances where the FBI has reportedly planted and falsified evidence and leaked fake news stories to try to frame President Trump for the fake Russiagate and the fake Ukrainegate and the fake Insurrectiongate hoaxes, all while covering up for the alleged crimes of Hillary Clinton, Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.
At this point, the FBI and their fake news media have little credibility remaining.
So, let’s now consider a few final questions.
- If Dennis Montgomery were just a con man and a fraud, why would he file a whistleblower lawsuit against the most powerful people in the intelligence agencies who would be instantly capable of exposing him as a fraud?
- How would he get 47 hard drives and 600 million classified documents of intelligence data if he was not a bonafide FBI/CIA/NSA contractor?
- Why would he give all that data to the IG offices of all the intelligence departments rather than quietly using that material for his own cons?
- Why block the release of Montgomery’s information if it is fake, which would most certainly just prove he’s a fraud if it was released?
What do you think?
Please help spread the word and share this far and wide!
Worldview Radio: Brannon Howse Interviews Mike Lindell On The Bombshell Information Released At The Moment Of Truth Summit Sunday Night
Pete Santilli And Leo Hohmann Respond To Bombshell Information Released By Mike Lindell At End Of Moment Of Truth Summit
Brannon Howse, Mike Lindell, And Mary Fanning, On Bombshell Information Released About FBI/CIA/NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery At Moment Of Truth Summit
Supporting Court Cases, Filings & Related Stories
- 08/20/2022 — MOTION to Intervene Memorandum In Support of Motion to Intervene and to Lift Protective Order by Intervenor Michael J. Lindell: Main Document (13 Page PDF)
- 08/20/2022 — MOTION to Intervene Memorandum In Support of Motion to Intervene and to Lift Protective Order by Intervenor Michael J. Lindell: Exhibit A (120 Page PDF)
- 08/20/2022 — MOTION to Intervene Memorandum In Support of Motion to Intervene and to Lift Protective Order by Intervenor Michael J. Lindell: Exhibit B — Declaration of Dennis L. Montgomery (194 Page PDF)
- 03/19/2022 Mesa County, CO Report #3: Proof of Election Machine Manipulation – 87 Pages
- 02/28/2022 — Mesa County, CO Report #2: Proof of Election Machines Designed to Cheat – 146 Pages
- 09/15/2021 — Mesa County, CO Report # 1: Proof of Election Machine Coverup – 85 Pages
- 11/25/2020 — Powell Georgia Case: Pearson v. Kemp (1:20-cv-04809) Docket
- 11/25/2020 — Powell Michigan Case: King v. Whitmer (E.D. Michigan, 2:20-cv 13134) Docket
- 11/25/2020 — Declaration of Dr. Navid Keshavarz-nia
- 09/27/2019 — THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF TRUMP, AND THE PROSECUTION OF GENERAL FLYNN – The American Report
- 04/28/2018 — Newly-Released FBI Text Messages Acknowledge Dennis Montgomery Spying Allegations
- 06/05/2017 — 11/15/17 — MONTGOMERY et al v. COMEY et al Docket #: 1:17-cv-01074
- 06/05/2017 — MONTGOMERY et al v. COMEY et al Complaint #: 1:17-cv-01074
- 11/24/2015 — Letter from DOJ Attorney Ronald C. Machen Jr. to Montgomery
- 08/19/2015 — FBI Receipt for Property Received/Returned/Released/Seized
- 07/28/2015 — In re Investigation of Possible Violations of 50 U.S.C. | 1809
- 08/29/2007 — United States Protective Order on Montgomery & eTreppid
- 09/25/2006 — Declaration and Formal Claim of State Secrets and Statutory Privileges by John D. Negraponte, Director of National Intelligence
- 01/31/2006 — Montgomery v. eTreppid Technologies (3:06-cv-00056) Docket
If You Enjoyed this Post PLEASE SHARE IT!
Let us know with a comment below, subscribe to our blog, visit our sponsors and bookmark and use our Amazon.com link the next time you buy anything on Amazon!
We may earn a small fee from the links on this site, at NO additional cost to you.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!