UPDATE: The main purpose of the Arizona State Senate Audit Hearing appeared to be for the auditors to provide the state senate an overall progress report rather than to release any final results. Some interesting facts did come out during the hearing nevertheless. Boris Epshteyn discusses the latest revelations from Arizona with Steve Bannon in the embedded videos.
Key Fact Findings So Far
- 74,243 mail-in ballots were received and counted without any record of them being requested (That’s 7x Biden’s margin of “Victory” of 10K in AZ and this is just in Maricopa County alone.)
- 37,646 password queries erasing buffer up to March of 2021, on a system with only 8 accounts
- 18,000 voters removed from the voter roles AFTER the election
- 11,326 people illegally voted while NOT on the voter roles on Nov 7th, but were on Dec 4th
- 3,981 people illegally voted despite registering AFTER the court-ordered Oct 15th deadline
- Many ballots were printed on unauthorized paper allowing pen marks to bleed through (fits with the reported Sharpiegate incident)
- Many ballots were printed with gross misalignment
- Many duplicate ballots found recorded with the same serial numbers
- Thousands of duplicate ballots recorded with no serial numbers
- Voter registration database had been breached before the election
- Voting machines had not been patched or had virus databases updated in over a year
Election Officials are Withholding Items and Documents Despite Subpoena in Possible Criminal Obstruction
There were a number of areas where the auditors have been obstructed by the Maricopa County election officials who are refusing to cooperate with the audit. So, the auditors provided a list of remaining items and documents that the election officials are refusing to provide despite subpoena. Arizona State Representative Mark Finchem makes the case that this is criminal obstruction in the above video with Steve Bannon. So the State Senate will issue new subpoenas for the specific items and documents.
- Splunk Logs
- Authentication Token Keys
- Ballot envelope images
Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers Has Heard Enough Calls to DECERTIFY Election and Recall Arizona’s Electors in Tweet Storm
President Trump Weighs In
– July 15, 2021 –
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Arizona Senate hearings on the Maricopa County Election Audit is devastating news to the Radical Left Democrats and the Biden Administration. While this, according to the Senate, is preliminary, with results being announced at a later date, it seems that 74,243 Mail-In Ballots were counted with “no clear record of them being sent.” There were 18,000 voters who were scrubbed from the voter rolls AFTER the election. They also revealed that the voting system was breached or hacked (by who?). Very big printer and ballot problems with different paper used, etc., and MUCH MORE.
The irregularities revealed at the hearing today amount to hundreds of thousands of votes or, many times what is necessary for us to have won. Despite these massive numbers, this is the State that Fox News called early for a Biden victory. There was no victory here, or in any other of the Swing States either.
Maricopa County refuses to work together with the Senate and others who are merely looking for honesty, integrity, and transparency. Why do the Commissioners not want to look into this corrupted election? What are they trying to hide? The highly respected State Senator Wendy Rogers said in a tweet the hearing today means we must decertify the election. In any event, the Senate patriots are moving forward with final results to be announced in the not-too-distant future, but based on today’s hearing, why even wait?– Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Full Livestream Recording of the Arizona State Senate Election Fraud Hearing
ARIZONA 7/15/21 – Watch the full recording of the live hearing above. The official stream was swamped and crashed. So we have an alternate Rumble stream above. Enjoy!
Democracy (& Republics) Die in Darkness Big Brother Tech YouTube Pulls Plug on AZ State Senate Election Fraud Hearing
Which is why we embedded a Rumble video live stream above. We expected #BigBrotherTech YouTube to kill the live streaming of any truth about the stolen election. The left is DESPERATE to maintain their false narrative that there was no fraud, and that Biden won without fraud.
If You Enjoyed this Post PLEASE SHARE IT!
Let us know with a comment below, subscribe to our blog, visit our sponsors and bookmark and use our Amazon.com link the next time you buy anything on Amazon!
We may earn a small fee from the links on this site, at NO additional cost to you.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!